- Boys & Girls Clubs of Southern Nevada Receives $25,000 Donation and 150 Bicycle Helmets from UnitedHealthcare Following Fundraiser at CES 2018
UnitedHealthcare today donated $25,000 to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Southern Nevada and 150 bike helmets to encourage kids in Las Vegas to make an active, healthy start in the New Year.
- UnitedHealthcare Introduces New Digital Health Resources for 2018, Including Apple Pay for Consumers with Health Savings Accounts
UnitedHealthcare, a UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) company, today announced new digital health resources for millions of people enrolled in employer-sponsored health plans.
- UnitedHealthcare and Dexcom Bring Wearable Technology Solution, One-on-One Coaching to People Battling Type 2 Diabetes
UnitedHealthcare, the market leader in Medicare benefit plans, and DexCom, Inc., the leader in continuous glucose monitoring for diabetes management, today announced an individualized glucose management pilot program driven by wearable technology to help people with Type 2 diabetes manage their condition in real time.
- UnitedHealthcare Vision Plans Rank Highest in Customer Satisfaction in J.D. Power Study
UnitedHealthcare Vision plans rank highest in customer satisfaction among the nation’s vision carriers, according to the J.D. Power 2017 Vision Plan Satisfaction Report.
- UnitedHealthcare Awards $10,000 to Digital Hyve for Innovative Project to Improve Health and Wellness in Central New York
UnitedHealthcare has awarded $10,000 to Digital Hyve, a Syracuse-based digital marketing company that has a new, innovative idea for enhancing community health and wellness in Central New York.
- March of Dimes, UnitedHealthcare to Help Reduce Preterm Birth Rate in Akron and Toledo Through Group Prenatal Care Program
UnitedHealthcare and the March of Dimes are offering a new model of group prenatal care for pregnant women called Supportive Pregnancy Care (SPC) in Toledo and Akron.
- UnitedHealthcare’s New Healthy Pregnancy Mobile App Designed to Help Expectant Moms Take Steps Toward Healthier Deliveries
The UnitedHealthcare Healthy PregnancySM mobile app, an interactive program providing expectant women with personalized content and 24/7 nurse support during pregnancy and after delivery, is now available to people enrolled in most UnitedHealthcare employer-sponsored plans.
- UnitedHealthcare and Qualcomm Integrate Wearable Devices From Samsung and Garmin into Wellness Program
UnitedHealthcare and Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM), through its subsidiary Qualcomm Life, have integrated wearable devices from Samsung Electronics America Inc. and Garmin International, Inc., into UnitedHealthcare Motion™.
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage Plans Provide Personalized Concierge Services with Introduction of Navigate4Me
UnitedHealthcare, the market leader in Medicare , today introduced Navigate4Me, a program that offers people enrolled in UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage plans personalized concierge services – and in some cases even a single point of contact – to support and guide them through the complexities of the health care system.
- UnitedHealthcare Adds New Fitness Benefit to Medicare Advantage Plans in New York
People enrolled in UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage plans in New York will soon have a new fitness benefit that offers access to exercise classes, workout equipment and social activities at participating fitness locations.