- UnitedHealthcare Awards $10,000 to Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden for Innovative Project to Improve Health and Wellness in Greater Richmond
UnitedHealthcare awarded $10,000 to Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden, a small business that has an innovative idea for enhancing community health and wellness in greater Richmond.
- Wounded Veterans to Cycle from San Francisco to Los Angeles During 450-Mile UnitedHealthcare California Challenge
More than 100 military veterans, first responders and their supporters will ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles during the 2017 UnitedHealthcare California Challenge.
- Catalyst Health Network and UnitedHealthcare’s Accountable Care Organization Fostering High-Quality Care at Lower Cost
More people in the Dallas metroplex are accessing high-quality care at lower cost through Catalyst Health Network (Catalyst) and UnitedHealthcare’s accountable care organization (ACO).
- UnitedHealthcare Awards $120,000 in Grants to Five Community Organizations in Michigan
UnitedHealthcare awarded five grants totaling $120,000 to five community organizations aimed at increasing regular physical activity among Michigan children and families.
- More Americans Turn to Technology to Help Evaluate and Access Health Care; Health Literacy Remains a Challenge for Some Consumers
More Americans are turning to technology first to evaluate health conditions, and a growing number are interested in using the internet to access medical care, while opportunities remain to improve peoples’ understanding of basic health insurance terms and the connection between lifestyle choices and disease, according to a new UnitedHealthcare study.
- UnitedHealthcare’s 2018 Medicare Plans Offer Strong Value
UnitedHealthcare, the market leader in Medicare, today introduced its 2018 Medicare Advantage and prescription drug plans, featuring stable premiums and benefits, broad access and choices, and a personalized experience to help people live healthier lives.
- UnitedHealthcare Opens New Health Benefits Store in Palisades Park
UnitedHealthcare has opened its newest health benefits store to provide enhanced customer service and health education for Asian Americans in Bergen County.
- New England Patriots and UnitedHealthcare Build a Playground for Bridge Boston Charter School
Today more than 200 Bostonians and UnitedHealthcare employees joined the New England Patriots and KaBOOM! to build a new playground at the Bridge Boston Charter School.
- Seattle Seahawk Tyler Lockett and UnitedHealthcare Unveil New Playground at White Center Heights Elementary School
Seattle Seahawks Wide Receiver Tyler Lockett, UnitedHealthcare and Puget Sound Educational Service District (PSESD) leaders today unveiled a new playground at White Center Heights Elementary School.
- Volunteers from Los Angeles Dodgers and UnitedHealthcare Unveil New Walking Path at Allesandro Elementary School
Los Angeles Dodgers alumni and staff, and UnitedHealthcare employees hosted the fifth annual “Day of Service and Play,” which took place at Allesandro Elementary School.