- UnitedHealthcare and 4-H Extend Partnership to Bring Food Budgeting and Nutrition Education to Additional 50,000 Children and Families
UnitedHealthcare announced it will invest an additional $1 million to extend its partnership with the National 4-H Council to deliver food budgeting and nutrition education to children and families in Arizona, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Washington and Wisconsin.
- UnitedHealthcare and YES Housing Partnership Brings Innovative "Vive Salud" Program to Residents of New Affordable-Housing Community in Downtown Albuquerque
Residents, community leaders and program partners YES Housing and UnitedHealthcare celebrated "Vive Salud," an innovative partnership that is connecting residents of The Imperial Building with resources to help them live healthier lives.
- Study: Nearly 60 Percent of Employees with Access to a Company Wellness Program Say the Initiative Has Made a Positive Impact on Their Health
Most employees with access to workplace wellness programs say they have made a positive impact on their health, even though a majority are unwilling to devote more than one hour per day to health-related activities such as consistent exercise, according to a new survey.
- UnitedHealthcare Awards $30,000 Grant to Fanwood-Scotch Plains YMCA to Encourage Children's Physical Activity and Exercise
UnitedHealthcare awarded $30,000 to the Fanwood-Scotch Plains YMCA to implement a project in its community to support children's exercise and physical activity. The grant is part of a statewide initiative between UnitedHealthcare and local YMCAs to fight childhood obesity and physical inactivity.
- Detroit Lion Marvin Jones Jr. and UnitedHealthcare Renovate Gymnasium at J.E. Clark Preparatory Academy
Detroit Lions wide receiver Marvin Jones Jr. and UnitedHealthcare teamed up to renovate the gymnasium at J.E. Clark Preparatory Academy in Detroit's Morningside neighborhood.
- Green Bay Packer Jayrone Elliott, UnitedHealthcare Help Beautify Townsend Street School, Announce Second Year of "Blessings in a Backpack" Food Program
Green Bay Packers linebacker Jayrone Elliott and UnitedHealthcare teamed up today for a volunteer service project at Milwaukee Public Schools' Townsend Street School in the Sherman Park neighborhood.
- UnitedHealthcare Donates $40,000 to the Boys & Girls Club of Washington to Fund Youth Mental Health Programs
UnitedHealthcare Community Plan donated $40,000 to the Boys & Girls Club of Washington to fund youth mental health programs.
- Green Bay Packer Jayrone Elliott and UnitedHealthcare Employees Build New Playground at Lincoln Elementary School
Green Bay Packers linebacker Jayrone Elliott and UnitedHealthcare built a new playground at Lincoln Elementary School in Green Bay's Western Corridor neighborhood.
- LaDainian Tomlinson of Los Angeles Chargers and UnitedHealthcare Unveil New Playground for Students at Horace Mann Elementary School
LaDainian Tomlinson of Los Angeles Chargers and UnitedHealthcare Unveil New Playground for Students at Horace Mann Elementary School.
- Kansas City Chiefs' Travis Kelce and UnitedHealthcare Donate $20,000 to Oak Grove School District
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce and UnitedHealthcare donated $20,000 to the Oak Grove School District.